I believe the guy in the bed is Roth, because the woman in white is his wife, Marcia.

Oh whoa, that is his wife! Never put that together. That makes the scene creepier, thus making it better. 

Yes, it was Frankie suggesting the solution to Tom. He started out by saying, "What do I do now, Tom?" He thought it through for himself. Excellent observation. In fact, all your observations are right on the money. For me, and for a lot of people here, it's those brilliant details that help make GF and II great: You can watch each a thousand times and still find more details that you hadn't noticed before.
Please post some more.:)

Here are some other things I noticed:

When Michael asks Tom to leave so he can speak to Johnny in private, when Tom leaves the room, the camera lingers on him for a pretty long time while you can still hear Michael and Johnny talk. Just thought that was an interesting shot.

During Roth's birthday scene on the roof, I'm not sure if I overthought this, but it seemed like Michael was absolutely trying to sour the mood. Roth is very friendly, making sure everyone sees the cake and makes a little quip about his birthday, and distributes his territory. Then Mike starts talking about the rebels. This is understandable, because of the Lake Tahoe hit, I just thought it was almost funny and that he was kind of trying to show him up in front of everybody. Bold move.

I was fascinated by how Michael communicated to his bodyguard. He first gives him some kind of signal after Roth's "this is the business we've chosen" speech, then gives him another signal at the Superman show. Both times, he merely just looks at him. 

When Vito goes to see Fanucci in the cafe, it's a pretty intense scene at first until Fanucci starts making faces then it gets a little comical and less intense. But when Fanucci accepts that mere $100 it seemed to me that that's when Vito was like "Okay, this guy is soft, I just gave him $500 less and he's not going to do anything about it, so I'm going to take care of him."

Also in the theater there was an intermission! This happened after Vito makes it back to his family after the Fanucci hit. Then it made me think of when I first saw GFII, which was on VHS. There were two tapes, and that's exactly where the first tape ended. I'm curious as to what formats others saw the movie in?

This made me sad, but at the end of the flashback where Vito is waving little Michael's hand and is telling him "Michael, say goodbye," the next scene cuts to his dead mother. "Say goodbye ..." That was sad. 

Anthony is somewhat involved in both Vito and Fredo's deaths. Never put that together cause I forgot that Anthony is the same kid in the garden in GF1.

Anyway, just more observations. I'm sure I'll have a ton more next time I see it!