Originally Posted by Bussetta

* The look Kay gives Michael after the shooting while the family is huddling in the living room is the most furious, piercing look in the entire movie.

That could be the model for the old cliche, "If looks could kill." Right then and there, you know it's all over between Kay and Michael.

But also when he gets to Roth in the hospital. As he climbs the stairs with the flowers the camera zooms out of a lady crying over someone dead on a hospital bed. Never noticed this before.

I believe the guy in the bed is Roth, because the woman in white is his wife, Marcia.

* Also when Tom is with Pentangeli in custody, it's like Frankie is suggesting the whole thing about the hot bath and his family being taken care of, and is offering that solution to Tom. I always thought it was the other way around until I saw it again last night (but this is just what I observed, I'd be curious to see what other people thought).

Yes, it was Frankie suggesting the solution to Tom. He started out by saying, "What do I do now, Tom?" He thought it through for himself. Excellent observation. In fact, all your observations are right on the money. For me, and for a lot of people here, it's those brilliant details that help make GF and II great: You can watch each a thousand times and still find more details that you hadn't noticed before.
Please post some more.
smile

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.