Originally Posted by Irishman12
MA

Octavia Spencer gives a creepy and enjoyable performance but other than her, this movie is very bland. Storyline is pretty weak and I kept waiting for something to happen and it doesn't really until the last 15 minutes or so of the film. More of a suspense than horror film. 5.5/10

X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX

A mulligan from the 2006 version and while this was better, overall, it beats out APOCALYPSE but not FIRST CLASS or DAYS OF FUTURE PAST. The X-Men franchise started out well with the 2000 version and X2: X-MEN UNITED, and with the exception of the reboot FIRST CLASS, the franchise (outside of DEADPOOL and LOGAN) has not put out a quality product. I will miss some of the cast as I've always loved Michael Fassbender as Magneto and James McAvoy as Professor X, but I am glad to see Marvel finally with their property back and hope they wait a couple of years before rolling out their version, which I'm sure is the best we'll get and what fans have been waiting years to see! 6/10

Will see if it ends up on the list.
Thanks for the reviews i12

Originally Posted by Turnbull
"15:17 to Paris":
This movie, directed by Clint Eastwood, is about the three US servicemen, friends since childhood, who in 2015 bravely thwarted an armed terrorist intent on staging a massacre on a French train. It stars the three actual servicemen. It's a good story, but since the action and aftermath are brief, it has to flit back and forth, annoyingly, between their rather maladjusted childhood and the actual event. The movie doesn't bend over backwards to portray them as heroes, just as guys who reacted bravely and effectively. Francois Hollande, then President of France, spoke very eloquently in a ceremony honoring them. Not a bad movie if you can get through the early scenes, which take up most of the film.

Wife and I saw this on our new streaming device, very good movie. It staring the actual Service men was amazing.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.