Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Originally Posted by Irishman12
JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 3 - PARABELLUM

Another no nonsense chapter in the John Wick trilogy. Picking up right where Chapter 2 left off and never letting it's foot off the gas. I was never a huge Keanu Reeves fan before this trilogy but this has definitely made me appreciate him more. Overall, a very solid action film, even if I did feel a little fatigue by the end of it from all of the action. I would definitely be down for another chapter if Lionsgate, Keanu and director Chad Stahelski were down. 7/10

They are already working on a 4th movie, and a TV show called The Continental. The movies have done so well, that John Wick 3 has nearly broke even already from this passed weekend. Its budget was 55 million, and you always double that for advertising and what not, so 110 million. It currently has a total of 92 million in revenue, in this past weekend alone, so it should break even with an extra 20 million by the end of next weekend or better.

I heard about The Continental. About a fourth film, I haven't heard any confirmations yet. Just that Keanu and Stahelski would both be down if the audience and Lionsgate both wanted it to happen (which, judging by the numbers over the weekend, I'd say they do).