Originally Posted by Stubbs
If it were me, I’d send a messenger to the other side telling them that I’m stepping down and that they can have my rackets, and that I wouldn’t retaliate. Then, move away from Ontario.

But, that’s just me if I was actually trying to walk away from the life and not get clipped. To his enemies, it’s probably not worth hitting a guy who’s walking away without a fight.

But, with these Italians in Canada they’re on some old school shit, like it’s Sicily in the 80’s or New York in the 70s... everyone is getting clipped just to be safe.

But they don't think like we do (meaning outsiders, non "family" members etc.). These folks killed his brother and have went after him more than once now even shooting up his house with his family inside. If that doesn't drive you to revenge then you're for sure dead like someone mentioned above about Pat not even trying to retaliate with this. If he's going to cower and hide then he might as well flip, otherwise he's a dead man walking if he doesn't even try to fight back.