Milwaukee family. The Guardalabene family. Vito passed away and Peter did alright till 1925/26 and Joe Vallone felt Peter was not making the big money moves which evidence says is true. Peter was more concentrated on gambling, loan sharking extortion, and big business, while Vallone was after alcohol and big business. By 1927 Joe Amato was boss of the family only for a short time, then Joe Vallone became boss for over two decades.

On Detroit, yeah Vito was boss but he stepped down to become underboss for his cousin. His son would become boss after Papa John died who had taken over when Old Man Zerilli had died. If we look at many of the families in America. We can find a father who was an underboss or Consigliere and one of their sons became boss of the family later on. What I took from the OP question is they are asking for a direct line in succession which currently we have Buffalo and Colombo crime families today.

Last edited by Giacomo_Vacari; 03/24/19 04:57 AM. Reason: Corrected Movies to moves

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green