Originally Posted by OakAsFan
The Nigerian Prince (or the Russian hacker) is going to rip your grandmother off for far more than any of the minority street gangs will. That's the point.

Predatory sales tactics to the elderly is a serious problem, especially to elderly people living alone. The legality of it is in a gray area because of decreasing business regulations. A lot of salespeople are instructed to deceive the elderly, to say the kinds of things they'll fall for, and for the most part they get away clean. This is a much bigger threat to the elderly than violent crime, even in high crime areas.

Im not saying against it, the world is sh*t in many ways.
My point earlier was only that I think its worthwile to crack more down on more upfront violent crime.
The state should offer lectures and educate oldfolks maybe, unless the state is in on the scam which honestly wouldn't surprise me much.

People can call both me and my statements bias but its motherf*cking facts. And I stick with my opinion that scam artists where you "choose" to give your money away may be more lucrative but much better than gunpoint robbries at ATM Machines. Which is more common, accepted and encouraged among black, latin and those types of gangs. I promise I don't hate minorities although you can interpret it like that if you're that delicate eveb though i disclaimed it. I dont really care tbh.

"No one's ever gonna kill me, they wouldn't dare." - Carmine Galante

In the mob, you're either at the dinner table, or on the menu.