Originally Posted by majicrat
I don’t want to ruffle feathers but I hope he rots in hell. RIP? My grandfather and great uncles defended this country against the nazis, they and all like them should RIP these physcopaths don’t deserve a place in the heavens with them and others like them just my opinion. BTW doesn’t change the fact I’m intrigued by them and their code.

To be honest, yeah alot of those guys were sick but all the mafia did was offering what used to b illegal but is now legal. Besides the scams and the hustling, they offered protection, loans, gambling and alot of Sh*t that the government has since made legal which in turn has decreased or at the very least put a dent on their rackets. Government restrictions and legislations have also made it harder for infiltrating unions and for example the garbage haul industey

I would prefer mobsters in my neighborhood over sp*cs and crips doing drivebys at wafflehouse and selling crack to kids over the McDonalds counter. How the government is more focused is on the mob is beyond me, must be the money they were able to bring in.

Too put it in perspective, was/is the mob so bad seeing how most of THEIR activities has become state run nowadays, the government is hypocritical af. I would prefer seeing the real nasty dangerous criminals behind bars compared to those who mostly kept to themselves and those who chose to interact and do business with them? (yes i know there are plenty of cases where the mob pushed into civilians lifes and businesses, but in the bigger picture they were mostly gents.

They are responsible for alot of vegas, musicians and pop culture. The government should do with the mafia what Tokyo does to the Yakuza - TAX THEM! Then the mob and state would be best friends believe me

"No one's ever gonna kill me, they wouldn't dare." - Carmine Galante

In the mob, you're either at the dinner table, or on the menu.