Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Yeah. I used to love when Scream would be on TV and my parents would let me stay up to watch it on a school night. Love the first couple Scary Movie movies, too. Got to see I want to say the second one in the cinema when I was way underage.

I think movies like Scream and Wes Craven's New Nightmare did an excellent job deconstructing the horror genre. Something guys like Jordan Peele are failing spectacularly to do at the moment with the shit they're coming out with. And something that Joss Whedon failed to do with that flaming sack of crap that was Cabin in the Woods.

By the way, Speed is one of my all time favorite movies and I just found out that Joss Whedon wrote practically all of the dialogue. I find that mindboggling to come to terms with. Guy obviously has a modicum of talent when he's not pandering to the lowest common denominator geeks who live in their parents basement.

Speed was one of my favorite movies when it first came out. Must have rented and watched it about 100 times lol.

Big fan of the first Scary movie also, second was good too, then it went abit downhill after the Wayan brothers left.

Today I've just finished watching Rise Of The Footsoldier(2007)

Probably the most enjoyable and accurate out of all the movies on the Essex rettendon range rover murders.