THE FORBIDDEN PHOTOS OF A LADY ABOVE SUSPICION is one of the better giallo films I've seen recently. A woman (played by Dagmar Lassander) trying to get off of drugs and alcohol, is blackmailed by a mysterious man to sleep with him after he provides evidence of her husband killing a co-worker. Once together, this mysterious man photographs the encounter to further blackmail her into sleeping with him. However, every time she goes to the police with evidence, the evidence disappears. Is she really imagining all of this? If not, why won't anyone believe her? It's streaming on Amazon and was recently released by Arrow this Tuesday on Blu-ray. Olivant, I tried watching A...FOR ASSASSIN but Amazon already removed it! mad Hopefully they put it up again soon. Other than that I think the only other one I was able to track down is FIVE DOLLS FOR AN AUGUST MOON (which I'll watch probably tomorrow).

Watched the Director's Cut of STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON last night (first time seeing this version of the film). Not a whole lot was added to it other than maybe some more nudity. However, this is definitely one of the better musical biopics in recent memory. These can be hit or miss for me. RAY I didn't care for, even though Jamie Foxx won an Oscar for it; NOTORIOUS and ALL EYEZ ON ME sucked IMO. Whereas STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON, WALK THE LINE and BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY are some of the better ones. Looking forward to ROCKETMAN later this year!