I watched Unbreakable and I thought it was good but there were a good few things I had problems with.

Off the top of my head it's a bit convenient that the person Samuel L. Jackson's been looking for all his life, his polar opposite and arch enemy, is right on his doorstep in the same city. The flashback scene where the old dude tells Samuel L. Jackson's character that if there ever was a fire on floors 1, 2 or 3, that everyone in the hotel they were drinking in would be burned alive was hackneyed. We discover that Bruce Willis's character has visions of people's indiscretions every time he brushes up against them, and at one point towards the end of the movie, in a terminal, every person he brushes against seems to be a rapist or murderer. And speaking of, one of these people, ends up playing a crucial role as a villain near the end of the movie that seems very tacked on almost as an afterthought.

I just thought the movie had a good premise but a lot of it was poorly written and cliched and I don't know if the twist works if you put any thought into it.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.