Not a bad list. I've seen about half of them:

-SLENDER MAN - Yes, was terrible and that's what I expected going in to it. Nothing redeeming about it. Avoid it at all costs.

-TRUTH OR DARE - Another film that I knew was going to be terrible going in to and it didn't disappoint. I have both MoviePass and AMC A-List so I take flyers on these types of films but yes, they're both bad. TRUTH OR DARE not as bad as SLENDER MAN, but both are pretty awful.

-HALLOWEEN (2018) - I saw it once in the theater and once again recently. It got a lot of good reviews going in to it and while I thought it was a good movie, I wouldn't say it was great.

-ANNIHILATION - Very good movie with a mind trip of an ending. It's on my list for another watch but I wouldn't consider it a horror film really (more Sci-Fi).

-I haven't seen REVENGE or SUMMER OF '84 but they're both on my list.

-A QUIET PLACE was good as well. I hear they're making a sequel, which at this time, I'm kind of against. You don't see much of the monsters as it's left more up to your imagination.

-MANDY - I tried watching Monday night and I fell asleep during it. That's not at all a reflection on the movie. I tried watching a documentary last week and I fell asleep during that too. I think I'm just trying to get back on my sleep schedule. I'm hoping later this week/this weekend I can give it another shot but from what I did see, it is kind of a slowly paced movie.

-HEREDITARY was by far my favorite horror movie of last year and it's on my list for a second viewing. Looking forward to it again! Definitely this generation's ROSEMARY'S BABY!