SPOILERS FOR 10/14/18 EPISODE

Maggie seems to be taking a turn to the dark side no? Hanging Gregory was a bit extreme. uhwhat Poor Aaron. Such a nice guy and then to have his arm chopped off by newly Dr. Enid. lol Ouch!! AND Carol and Ezekiel? Who would have thought, as well as Gabriel and Jadice.

I don't know how Rick will go, tho I'm guessing his character will die. I gotta say, I half heartedly am watching this season because I am so sad to see my favorite character leave the show. cry

We know Maggie is going to be in another show and yesterday I saw on Yahoo a list of new tv shows and tho I don't remember the show, Jeffrey Dean Morgan was in the picture, so I'm guessing his time is up on TWD. Maybe Negan will be the one to take out Rick. God, I hope not. I wanted Rick to be the one to kill Negan. Although, I gotta say, I can certainly see where Maggie would want to.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon