spelled private wrong im a moron. just goes to show all that hollywood mystique is fading. i dont think it was a mob hit but like someone said its mancuso (maybe) thats crazy. hes not even out from 20yrs. your in charge of a 100 white italian guys and there kids best friends and nephews, and your using minoritys to do work after its been established for 100 lcn makes there own law and order. thats why all the old grandmas says stay away they handle there own forever in the northeast. maybe. think about joe massino having the whole family but himself show up at that guy george from canada funeral. deflecting blame , smart for a while read rizzuto seen threw it . maybe they werent kicking up to the bosses or acting in the bronx so they farmed out the hit make a example, but im going against my point ive been trying to make for 3 pages cant do that. but getting whacked in a mcdonalads drive threw is bad. jokes forever on your expense. who the fuck nows. but the funeral thing was a big thing in the day the flowers and caddys. they should go back to that if there trying to help image. if christy tic had a 2 day wake on staten island that cost $$$ so i think some do belive in the old way. red sox pulling away. im drunk woo

Last edited by pmac; 10/09/18 09:47 PM.