Oak,

Anthony sued WCBS-TV in 1971 (and later settled for undisclosed terms) after he was identified as a reputed member.

In 1986, though — “to save my family and four children the agony” of a trial, he said — Anthony pleaded guilty to a federal racketeering conspiracy charge that involved running an illegal gambling club. His plea agreement included a 14-year sentence.

While he maintained that he was not a Mafioso, the conspiracy count to which he pleaded guilty accused him and the other defendants of belonging to a “secret criminal organization known as the Colombo organized crime family of La Cosa Nostra.”

“Colombo: The Unsolved Murder” (2013), written by Don Capria in collaboration with Mr. Colombo, offered an explanation of why Mr. Colombo had embarked — reluctantly, the book said — on a criminal career himself after his father’s death.

Seems like a trustworthy guy. I'm sure his book is very reputable, much like John Alite's and Albert De Meo's.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.