Jace

I like Conor McGregor but I can admit that he got his ass beat tonight. You like John Gotti. Why can't you admit that he is what he is, a scumbag and criminal?

What are your opinions on Gotti having his neighbor murdered when he wasn't in the life, Jace? What are your opinions on Gotti and his crew flooding the neighborhood he "protected" with drugs? What are your opinions on Gotti and his crew hijacking and extorting his fellow Italian Americans? What are your opinions that this man never worked an honest day in his life, getting up at noon every day. A man who was such a terrible provider for his family, which his wife often complained about by the way, that he smuggled his family out of the hospital when his child was born because he was too broke from being a deadbeat gambler to pay his hospital bills.

And I reiterate, you cannot slander people online and call them criminals when you have absolutely no evidence and are unwilling to provide any, as usual. I don't agree with the public figure thing either. George Anastasia talks about mobsters for a living. I can't go online and say he runs a bookmaking and extortion operation a) because it's nonsense and b) because if he got wind of it he could have the site taken down/pursue legal action. "Public figure" isn't a blanket term that protects you from saying whatever you want about people, believe it or not.

If you think you are beyond reproach for doing it that's one thing, but you could get the owners of the website in trouble.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.