Originally Posted by Dwalin2011
Originally Posted by jace

I am in no way making an angel out of him The thread is about why he was liked by so many people. I discuss it without feeling the need to point out every other sentence that he committed crimes. Where did I make him an angel? Show me. I stuck to the topic, and had to go through all sorts of crap like pointing out that if a gangster like Galante was called likable I'd disagree. Where do you get me making him an angel?

If you don't think he is an angel or admire him, then maybe I misunderstood some things you said, but what I meant is that you didn't seem to blame Gotti for anything at all. He ordered murders, and even if he did some good things too, I don't believe he was being sincere, but that he just wanted to cover his crimes. Gangster often help their communities, Gotti wasn't the neither the first nor the last to do so. I am not trying to force my opinion on you, but that's what I think about mob "godfathers".

Yup exactly these guys dont give two shits about the community other than exploiting it for their gain

Last edited by JCrusher; 10/07/18 12:16 AM.