Originally Posted by Dwalin2011
Jace, I would like to ask out of genuine curiosity: why are trying to make an angel out of Gotti and some other gangsters? You are not just pointing out their "positive" qualities, but you clearly chose to ignore any crimes they committed. Why? Is murder, extortion, drug dealing or whatever so insignificant in your opinion? Also, you blame law enforcement for the methods they use to put gangsters away, but what do you think about law enforcement members who take bribes from organized crime and look the other way or help them?

And don't interpret is as a personal attack please (just in case), it's a normal question.

I am in no way making an angel out of him The thread is about why he was liked by so many people. I discuss it without feeling the need to point out every other sentence that he committed crimes. Where did I make him an angel? Show me. I stuck to the topic, and had to go through all sorts of crap like pointing out that if a gangster like Galante was called likable I'd disagree. Where do you get me making him an angel?