Originally Posted by OakAsFan
Originally Posted by Serpiente
if it did and the shooter knows the made guy that did the hire then you are going to have a dead or missing black guy soon because he is probably collecting the other part of the money and when he does he himself may be gone !

lol. Watch the Sopranos much?

No have not seen many , never watched when it was a thing . Why is there a same situation ? Because I say it because I know how some of these guys think . Let me tell you I’ve been in card games that I thought someone was not going to leave alive let alone mob guys and even associates...most times guys get fucked up over woman often. They are not the best bunch of people you know and outsiders are bait !

You got to read how Colombo was hit .....in the times that a outside hit man was used not many that were not associates or family got away they would disappear or end up hit and if he was not connected it was just another murder.

Check out Philly this year so far in September over 1000 murders 1000 you don’t think any of them were used as pawns then hit ....they were.

Last edited by Serpiente; 10/05/18 05:29 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."