Originally Posted by mikeyballs211
Mother of christ do we really need another thread about john gotti.... idk what on earth anyone could wanna know that isnt already out there about him... i loved this board when i joined but fuck me i cant take the john gotti/ castellano questions anymore... it may be time to take up basket weaving as a hobby..

Ok end of rant, havent had my morning coffee, carry on discussing Gottis fav pasta sauce or if he wore boxers or briefs

LMFAO

Originally Posted by hoodlum
Mother of christ do we really need another thread about john gotti.... idk what on earth anyone could wanna know that isnt already out there about him... i loved this board when i joined but fuck me i cant take the john gotti/ castellano questions anymore... it may be time to take up basket weaving as a hobby..

Ok end of rant, havent had my morning coffee, carry on discussing Gottis fav pasta sauce or if he wore boxers or briefs

No wonder ur not around anymore...ur ab-so- motherf-ckin'-lutley correct though..good 2 see u post again ,also ..true about the board..its not the same as when I started ..& I'm only a few yrs. old here....

AGREE

Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by hoodlum

No wonder ur not around anymore...ur ab-so- motherf-ckin'-lutley correct though..good 2 see u post again ,also ..true about the board..its not the same as when I started ..& I'm only a few yrs. old here....

We lost a lot of great old school posters too.

RIGHT,, because if anyone had something to offer of substance there was a bunch of raptors who chewed them up and harassed to no end resulting in exits.

Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
I'm sure Gotti regretted not getting around to taking advantage of all his fan boys in the civilian world. There just wasn't enough time.

Im sure he did. Listening to his prison tapes is good for a laugh. First he says "i dont need fans" then the next minute he says "Its a honor for people to say hello to a person like me" lol

LMFAO, FUNNY AND TRUE.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.