Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
Has anybody ever come forward saying how much they respected Junior ?? Lol

Gravano on Junior Gotti...

"And then I officially introduced Junior to John as a captain," said Gravano, who couldn't resist taking a few verbal shots at the erstwhile Junior Don," regarding the biopic starring John Travolta.

"John must be rolling over in his grave," said Gravano. "I just read in some men's magazine, Men's Journal, that Junior says he's a crime fighter. Plus, years ago, he did a proffer meeting with that first lawyer he had. He cooperated. Then he denied he cooperated. Now he's a crime fighter. John must be doing flips in his crypt."

"And it seems like he can't get involved in these things unless he mentions people's names," said Gravano, noting that in the February Men's Journal article, in which Junior says he's "not bitter," he rips Sammy Bull and mob turncoat John Alite, as lying sacks of garbage who got away with murder.

Alite testified in 2009 against Junior in the government's fourth and final attempt to convict him of racketeering charges. And Junior and Alite also fought it out on the book shelves when they released rival books.

"With him and Alite, it's like a love-hate thing, he can't stop," said Gravano. "It's ridiculous. And Junior mentions me a lot too. I don't know why he does that, because I know he's a pussy. That's my opinion of the kid," he said, adding dismissively: "He's like a rag, didn't belong in the life."

I know almoat do not agree Mikey Scars did...

I do not believe Jr. Is a rat...
What rat goes to trial 3 times???)

Who got indicted because of the info Jr. Gave?

No one

As a legal strategy he tried to put Sunday the feds by feeding them bs info

Did he break OMERTA yea he did