Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
No mobsters died like a men! They was killed but if they would know that in this day their fellas should whack them they would escape.
Falcone,Borsellino,Peppino Impastato died like men because refused to stop their activities against the mafia even if know that they was marked to death.

Come on Furio, we all know this and agree with this.. But it has nothing to do with the fact that bad guys can also go out like men. That doesn't mean that I admired their lives or think they are great guys. But I have to agree that some wiseguys, die like men, in that they take responsibilities for their actions and don't point the finger to anyone else..

A very good example of a man, who was a terrible human being and deserved to die, but who DID go out like a MAN, is Saddam Hussein. He comported himself with great dignity, moments before he got hanged and faced his fate like a Boss. The people around him were yelling profanities, and were making him almost look like the good guy, which was a shame. But at the same time I surely can understand the emotions of certain people who've had family members killed by Saddam's regime..

Last edited by BillyBrizzi; 08/15/18 12:47 PM.

FORTIS FORTUNA IUVAT