Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by JCrusher
Well i do think Chickie was smart. I mean he was a capo a multi millionare so he was smart. His problem was that he got seduced by the prospect of being boss. Phil Leonetti said that even though Chickie made a ton of money he simply wanted power

Yes..u r correct in that thought..he was 1 of Ange's (Bruno) top moneymakers along w/ Frank Sindone & Chickie Ciangaglini...Frank Narducci was a multi/ millionaire...he just got 2 big 4 his britches..I read though somewhere he was so cheap that he did not want 2 pay 4 Frankies(windows)? wedding 2 a south Philly chick back in 1981....that's messed up...by the way............since I'm talkin' Philly, is Dom Grande related 2 the same Grande who shot Salvie Testa??(Wayne Grande or brother?)....Hmmmm...I should know this shit but I don't...

Chickie didnt learn from the Tony Bananas situation. He also didnt realize that NY decides who will be boss. Its funny you mention Salvie because when he killed Chickie he let Chickie see his face beforehand...he wanted him to know who and why he was dying