It looks really good. I always hoped Rick would be the one to kill Negan but not sure it that will happen. I have to admit, I love the show and have watched every season, with of course, some seasons/episodes being better than others BUT with Andrew Lincoln leaving I'm not sure if the show can go on. cry I also hear Maggie has a role in another show and will only be in a 5/6 episodes this season. Don't know if it's true, but I also read Andrew Lincoln will appear only in the first episodes, tho no clue has to how he'll exit. I'm pretty much done with Fear tho. I just lost interest and none of the characters are that appealing to me for some reason.

Anyway, I look forward to TWD season 9, at least for now. Btw, isn't unusual that the fans get a heads-up on who's leaving? Especially the main character. That probably would have been the series "shocker" to just spring it on us.

Btw, to the comic book TWD fans, does Rick get killed in the comics?

smile

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon