[quote=Irishman12]UNSANE

I really enjoyed this film, in fact, more so than I originally thought I would. Steven Soderbergh does a great job with his directing, especially in the early parts of the film. When viewed outside, main star Claire Foy is usually observed from a stalker's POV. However, when it's an inside setting, the camera angle is usually off slightly and closer than it should be, giving the audience an awkward or uncomfortable feeling. This was my first time seeing Claire Foy and she gives an amazing performance of a woman who is committed against her will, trying to convince everyone else she's perfectly sane and that she doesn't belong there. However, in the process, she appears to make herself look even more insane to the hospital staff. In addition, it gives more of an insight into how trapped women of stalkers can feel. Having to change their name, telephone numbers and location, all while constantly always looking of their shoulder. Again, I thoroughly enjoyed this and will probably see it in theaters again! 7/10[/quote

This chic is creepy, very well done. The people surrounding her are very creepy too.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.