Originally Posted by Ciment
Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by OakAsFan
You didn't answer the question at all. I didn't ask you if you would support Trump whether he did "anything wrong". Obviously, whether he did anything "wrong" would be a matter of personal opinion, and impossible to determine with any scientific standards. If he were impeached or indicted, however, and refused to comply with either, you would have tangible outcomes where one would either support him or not. This was the question. If he were indicted or impeached, and refused to surrender or vacate, would you still support him? The question stands, you're still ducking it. At least Right Pride (under the alias, "Inmate") admitted he would support Trump the dictator. Pete, Alfa and yourself chose to respond without answering the question, for some reason.

. Not ducking anything. Like others have said your question is kinda vague. There are many factors that go into it. But whatever obviously you are getting pissed for some reason so I’m gonna check out

Wise decision Crusher................ I applaud you. Some individuals here on this board want to suppress speech. They're really after republicans & conservatives or anyone with an opposing opinion. It is sad that it has to come to this.

Thanks. It’s funny because I always try to be respectful even to the left but the shit they pull is just infuriating lol