I am sooooo sad to hear this. Rick is the heart and soul of the show. TWD remains my favorite show but I have been guessing it’ll soon have run its course and may end. Without Rick, it won’t be the same. 😢 Lincoln says he wants to spend more time with his family and I can understand that but still. 😢. I love Darryl too. Maybe he can take the lead, tho his character is more of a rebel no??? I read that Rick will only be in the first 6 episodes. Does anyone else think it’s strange that we are told ahead of time that Rick will be leaving? Usually that’s the shocker of the season when the main character gets killed off. It makes me wonder if Rick’s exit may not be getting killed. Could he just take Judith and take off? Plus I really hope he kills Negan before he leaves. However we know Negan is itching to kill Rick. Maybe Rick will get LucilleD. panic

Btw dont look for Maggie to stay. She’s booked for another show and I hear she’ll be seen much less this season. Don’t you think it’s about time she start showing her pregnancy? 😂

While I’m at it let me also say I’m almost giving up on Fear. None of the characters on that show are really likable. I can’t put my finger on it but I can’t get into it. I did think Nick was the most likable and most caring but they killed him off too. And maybe I am alone but I’m really tired of Morgan he just gets annoying to me. And,Fear is getting to do the same thing that The Walking Dead did that many fans didn’t like by devoting one or two entire episodes to one minor character.

Ok that’s my rant for today. I still am bummed that Andrew Lincoln is leaving.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon