I was kidding.

I might already have it. My father took all of my grandfather's old playboys when he passed away. They're sitting in boxes somewhere in his garage with a bunch of Sports Illustrated magazines from the 80s. I've been meaning to go through them. The Hoffa one is a collector's item. That is pretty crazy that he disappeared right after that. I like Jimmy Hoffa. I've worked with my union on organizing and things like that, and most union people today despise Hoffa and feel compelled to prove how anti-Hoffa they are. The middle class wouldn't exist if it weren't for people like Hoffa. People don't realize what this country was like before most of our federal labor laws were passed. It was brutal, and union organizers like Hoffa had to make some tough decisions (and make some tough friends) to overcome them. His relationship to the mob was a necessary evil. His sin was not walking away as soon as he could. The power went to his head.

We can have our religious debate on another thread.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea