Good episode. I had given up on him but Eugene redeemed himself with his masterful bullet tampering. I did not see that coming. 😳 I sure understand Maggie wanting to kill Negan and at first thought Rick had killed him. I’m not really sure how long he will be alive though considering the very last scene we saw with Maggie, Jesus, and Darrell. That was another surprising ending.

FWIW I read that in the comics Negan is alive at this point also but article I read said that Andrea is with Rick and not Mochonne. Also Carl is still alive (big mistake killing off IMO.)

I’ll say this, I am tired of Morgan. I liked him in the beginning but now he’s m tired of his whining and his stupid stick.
lol :rolleyes Unfortunately they moved him to Fear TWD and the entire season opening was ALL Morgan. I just went to bed and watched it later the next day

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon