Originally Posted by VegasMikey
Honestly the pill thing was pretty sad. 10 dollars a unit for homemade ones? I had a friend I did time w who was huge into bitcoin and hacking....he scored big and bought litterally thousands of the fake 30s from China. They were fentanyl but looked very real and apparently got people very high but had a shorter half life. He was pushing them everywhere since he had tons and he sent a friend of mine like 2k of em. You couldnt really get them off as 30s on a large scale but if you would just level with people and tel them what they were you could get rid of them for like 6-8 each. I coulda had them for like 2-4 each. Anyway my friend ended up eating them himself and eventually died. He died with 100k worth of bitcoin on a zip drive when bitcoin was like @ 900 a unit. Guy would be a millionaire now easily. Anyway that shit is bad news. Just suprises me they sold the fakes for soo much and such poor quality

Desperate guys to make cash and desperate junkies all the way to the house wife in the suburbs rapped up in that shit ....it’s all over the place.

But the made guys should know how hot you get and the time and how quick people rat to even think about getting in they have to be much further up the chain to be a little safer. Bad move.

Last edited by Serpiente; 03/20/18 04:45 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."