Originally Posted by Neo
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Gravano would have became a Capo anyway, and Frank LoCascio was all ready a Capo. They would not have gotten administration positions that early. Tommy Bilotti and Tommy Gambino would become Underboss and Boss when Big Paul went to prison. The real power after that would be James Failla, Frank DeCicco, and Danny Marino. Gambino would have demoted Bilotti from underboss to Capo and made Failla underboss.

Frankie Loc was still a soldier at the time of the Castellano hit, Joseph Armone was his capo.

The capos would never answer to a fucking geek like Tommy Gambino, hell they got pissed off when there was talk of Tommy Gambino being made acting boss if Castellano went away to prison. Tommy ain't no mobster, he is all businessman.

Angelo Mascia was Frank's Capo. Frank served as acting capo of the crew in the late 1970's, and again from 1983 to 1984, when Mascia stepped down for health reasons. Frank was promoted by Big Paul as the Capo of the crew in late 1984, and officially in early 1985. The Gotti crew would have been disbanded and speculation is that the crew would be divided into the DeCicco, Failla, and LaForte crews. John Gotti would be marked for death. John Giordano took over Joe Armone crew when he became underboss.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green