Originally Posted by Paul Pisano
sad episode. even sadder is it is the 4th year of my mom's passing today. why they got rid of carl is beyond me. his father in real life said they fired him.

Sad and Sorry about your Loss.
I heard the same, about the father mentioned he was fired.

Originally Posted by The Italian Stallionette
SPOILERS FROM MID SEASON 8 PREMIER

Very sad episode. frown I'm wondering if Carl's words to his dad about (more or less) how you can't kill everybody and for the most part learn to live with what they've already accomplished, will make Rick NOT want to kill Negan. I'm not a violent person, BUT I'd love to see Rick be the one to kick Negan's ass. smile That guy is horrible.

In the end I think TWD lost a very important character. Carl was there from the beginning, we've seen him go for kid to man and I always imagined HE'D be the one to follow in his dad's footsteps. Now maybe Judith will. I suspected that Carl would be the one to end his life and I'm glad they didn't show the aftermath of the gunshot. . I think Chandler Riggs earned that the entire episode was, for the most part, all about his death. RIP Carl.

Btw, did you see Riggs on Talking Dead? He looks SO different without all the hair. uhwhat

TIS

Yes, Yes and YES

Also I think Riggs is a very good guy in real life as well.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.