Originally Posted by Belmont
Yes.. belleville. Kind of close to rt 21.
He would come to the newark area to relay messages and talk biz with the north jersey crew. He moved up here after the shooting. His father asked the north jersey crew to keep an eye on him.
It wasnt til later that he moved to the lucchese. This was done after a bunch of north jersey bruno/ scarfo guys got arrested in the very early 90’s. Not sure if nicky jr was arrested, i forget. I think “buck” Piccolo was calling the shots for a while. Patty specs lambed it after georgie fresolone flipped and the crew went away. patty died of cancer. Either way, scarfo protected his son by having him under the luccheses. You technically need permission from the commision for one family to clip a guy from another.
Nicky jr was up for a while in belleville from what i remember. Personally ,i think he got a raw deal from the feds. No way he should of got that amount of time. I also think his fathers declining health and amuso’s dwindling influence contributed to him being demoted. Im sure philly had something to do with it. The north jersey guys did not want to kick up to a guy 2 hours away.
Contrary to what some say, i dont think amuso is relevent.

Originally Posted by Belmont
Yes.. belleville. Kind of close to rt 21.
He would come to the newark area to relay messages and talk biz with the north jersey crew. He moved up here after the

shooting. His father asked the north jersey crew to keep an eye on him.
It wasnt til later that he moved to the lucchese. This was done after a bunch of north jersey bruno/ scarfo guys got arrested in the very early 90’s. Not sure if nicky jr was arrested, i forget. I think “buck” Piccolo was calling the shots for a while. Patty specs lambed it after georgie fresolone flipped and the crew went away. patty died of cancer. Either way, scarfo protected his son by having him under the luccheses. You technically need permission from the commision for one family to clip a guy from another.
Nicky jr was up for a while in belleville from what i remember. Personally ,i think he got a raw deal from the feds. No way he should of got that amount of time. I also think his fathers declining health and amuso’s dwindling influence contributed to him being demoted. Im sure philly had something to do with it. The north jersey guys did not want to kick up to a guy 2 hours away.
Contrary to what some say, i dont think amuso is relevent.

True Belmont I and five others were on his list at the hospital after the shooting beside his blood family and this is when I lost touch with him .

But is was not long before I got with him at a Luke construction site in south jersey and found out he was under Luke’s umbrella,at this point I did not know he was made because we never talked business “just like it should be,the rest is history.

Sorry about the double post never did that before.

Last edited by Serpiente; 02/26/18 12:21 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."