Originally Posted by Ciment
Originally Posted by aidanbrexit
Hive doesnt like truth about Jewish crime families? Oy gevalt. The whole family are criminals. Period.
I pulled this off of a great site. All sources are cited. Owner a former Master Librarian.

http://jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-bronfman.html

I think you researched the Bronfman case to the limit. You should move to the next stage and find out where Jimmy Hoffa is buried.
Get back to me when your done.

Yea, Ill get right on that.
Found this on a Hoffa doscumentary of Detroits Jewish Purple gang. Who knew? 500 murders.

In 1924 Hoffa’s family moved to the biggest boomtown of them all-Detroit. The city that the struggling Hoffa family arrived in was both a land of opportunity, and of danger. It had the highest murder rate of any city in the North and the Jewish Purple gang was responsible for smuggling a substantial portion of America’s bootleg whiskey into the country over the Detroit River. The burgeoning Motor City was a volatile cauldron of European immigrants, white hillbillies, and Blacks from the American south; it made for a deadly mix. Between January 1925 and June of 1926 the Detroit Police killed 25 African-Americans; the Purple Gang was responsible for 500 murders; and a secret society called the Black Legion operated in the police department and factory halls to maintain Protestant supremacy in the fast growing city. Then the Great Depression hit.

The bigger story is why did Israel and the Mossad Jews, kill JFK?

[Linked Image]
JFK also refused any nukes for Israel.
Letters to Ben Gurion evidence this. Yet, 3 months after his assassination, Israel mysteriously got nukes.

Last edited by aidanbrexit; 02/25/18 07:24 PM.