Originally Posted by Irishman12
DuesPaid, in ALICE SWEET ALICE I did notice that too when Brooke died that the killer was bigger but her big sister was bigger than her (but not that big). I thought it could have been due to the angle it was shot at (kind of looking up with the killer coming in from behind). Still, I took the bait in regards to the older sister. Glad you enjoyed it and BAD LIEUTENANT. And yes, I liked the opening scene too with his children in the car and him trying to straighten them out in regards to their Aunt lol Glad you were able to see both and enjoy them!

GAME NIGHT

I'm really glad I quite enjoyed this. The previews looked hilarious to me but nowadays, so many times I've been burned because all of the funny parts seem to be in the previews (see FATHER FIGURES as a recent example). A good cast that works well together and a story that actually surprises you in parts and isn't just a mind numbing comedy. I love Jason Bateman and kudos also goes to Jesse Plemons as their creepy neighbor as he's one of, if not, the show stealer in this film. 6/10

CHOPPING MALL

I had seen some of this before during an Alamo Drafthouse screening but never completely. Wow, what a completely trashy movie. I would seriously love to meet the individual(s) who green lit this picture to proceed into development. The premise here is 8 stupid California kids who work at a local mall, "camp out" in one of the stores they work in (a furniture store) to drink and have sex. However, recently installed security robots malfunction and begin to pick the kids off one-by-one. I won't lie as there were times I genuinely laughed at some of the death scenes here and I could see this easily falling into the category of "so bad it's good." 3/10

Jason Bateman good actor, my wife wants to catch this movie.
Bateman was good in The Gift, check it out if you have not.

I may have to check out Chopping mall, I enjoy seeing movies that are so bad , they should not be missed.
That’s my draw to Svengoolie feature flicks.

Have a great evening Boss, more rain heading my way for the weekend so I may just get to see one or both of these as well.

Thanks

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.