Dante: Many have said that about Jr. and of course you are going to find those , he was picked on at young age just because his father was a made guy.

Then as he got older he did carry a chip or a bit of ignorance “ when your father is a mob boss and you grow up around that man your going to have that .

I am surprised they did not grow up to be killers .

But the kid had a normal temperament toward others as far as I could see and I was around hie entire life ,but of course he was a child when I was adult and I did not go to school with him.

He and Mark had a very bad time at school from outsiders ,but they all had friends I could name them to this day they did same shit as every other kid outside of growing up with who they did.

Nick sr having a child is always a possible and I can find out very soon , but she was not that young and very much not the mother type at the time.

But you never know and I will find out but I think you got someone who does not like the family and there are many of those.

But here is some truth Philip has a daughter and she is and has been raised around here and if you ever see her you can tell to a T she looks like him big time ,and has been in touch with him most of the time.

Last edited by Serpiente; 02/24/18 08:55 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."