Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
I was recently speaking with an old Ducktown local in person in AC the other weekend (no not Serpiente) and he told me some interesting things don’t know if they’re true or not:

He said that Nicky Jr dated his cousin back in the day and was an entitled dick to everyone. He proceeds to tell me that the only person in the world he ever saw Nicky Jr nice to was his half sister! I go half sister?!? He said that Nicky Sr had a daughter with a mistress that not many people know about?

The guy also told me that when he was growing up in Ducktown when Nicky Sr was living there he used to rent a few buses and take all the kids of Ducktown to Six Flags for the day.....

Again don’t know what’s true or not just relaying the conversation I had with an old time Ducktown Guy I know and talk to occasionally....

@Dante- that's interesting about Nicky Sr having a daughter with his mistress. Never heard that before, but then again that doesn't mean it's not true just because it isn't common knowledge. Not people know this, but Joey Merlino actually has a third daughter (not Nicolette or Sophia who are his daughters with his current wife Debbie). Back in the late 80's he was dating one of the waitress girls at the Warwick Hotel in Center City, which at the time had a disco club in it and was a big hangout for mob guys/Scarfo guys and associates and wannabes. There was a blond girl that worked there named Cindy or Cynthia and Joey got her pregnant and she had the daughter. She grew up in NJ and still goes back to the shore a lot, but nowadays mostly lives in St. Barts. Doesn't look like she works and by all accounts it seems like she lives pretty well so I'm guessing that Joey supports her. He recently started hanging out with her alot as well and she's been ingratiated with Joey's whole group, etc. Debbie and the girls seem to have accepted her as well.