Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Originally Posted by Irishman12
BAD LIEUTENANT

Harvey Keitel gives a great performance of an alcoholic, drugged out, degenerate gambling NYC detective. Playing against the background of a fictitious MLB playoff series between the New York Mets and Los Angeles Dodgers (this is after Strawberry switched sides from New York to LA). Abel Ferrara once again does a fantastic job at capturing New York City during this time period. MS. 45 herself Zoe Tamerlis Lund even makes a brief appearance in two scenes with Harvey where he's shooting up (she co-wrote the script with Abel). A sad tale of abuse of power, giving into one's vices, and redemption seeking. 6/10

ALICE, SWEET ALICE

Featuring a very young Brooke Shields (11-years-old), ALICE, SWEET ALICE is a decent 70's horror film. In order to not spoil anything, I would have preferred who the audience originally thinks the killer is as I think it would have been an interesting take as a horror movie. Linda Miller gives a good performance as the "my child could never do that" mother, who is afraid to admit to herself that her daughter could be capable of murder. 5/10

The Keitel movie sounds good for me and the other, Alice Sweet Alice....My wife is already looking up and forward to seeing this.

Never knew Brook Shields was in a Horror flick.

Thanks Boss, keep em coming. Good stuff.

Will do, thanks again! Whenever you and your wife watch these, post your thoughts if you don't mind. I'm curious what your take on them is.