Originally Posted by OakAsFan
I grew up with a lot of people raised by single mothers who ended up fine. Products of divorce. Would visit their fathers every other weekend, or something like that, but the father had very little influence on their upbringing. They ended up doing great.

This is about as retarded as stating that height is of no help in basketball because 5'8 Isiah Thomas is a great basketball player. We are talking about on-average differences and distributions, moron. Not individuals.

This issue isn't up for debate. We have overwhelming empirical social science research on the extremely negative effects of single mother households. They show these children have inferior outcomes in education, economic attainment and mental health. I will not even go into the massively increased risk for childhood trauma- sexual and physical abuse is sickeningly common.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 02/20/18 10:00 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here