Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Originally Posted by afriendofours
Copland - One of my favorites.

Listen, you deaf fuck. I offered you a chance when we could have done something, I offered you a chance to be a cop, and you blew it! You blew it. - Moe Tilden

You people are all the same. - Sheriff Freddy Heflin

That cupcake makes a mess, we got a case again. - Moe Tilden

[Linked Image]

Yes, Good one.

Originally Posted by Irishman12
Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Originally Posted by Irishman12
BLACK PANTHER

I'll start out by saying there is quite a bit of hype surrounding this film. While it is good and better than some other movies within the MCU, I don't believe it's in the upper echelon with the likes of CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR, THOR: RAGNAROK or the original IRON MAN. Chadwick Boseman and Michael B. Jordan do fantastic jobs as both T'Challa/Black Panther and Erik Killmonger respectively. I understand the significance this film holds as being one of only a few minority superheroes but that doesn't mean it gets a free pass for breaking fertile ground. The second to third acts I felt seemed to drag and the film could have been trimmed down some. It opened up wonderfully with some nice action, set designs, use of light/colors and the technology was my favorite aspect of the film. I believe Black Panther is going to be one of the major characters going forward after the next 2 AVENGER films. 7.5/10

SPLATTER UNIVERSITY

A nice old fashioned 80's slasher movie with good music, a bad film transfer, some audio problems at certain parts of the film, and a predictable killer. I'm a sucker for cheesy 80's horror. 5.5/10

SICARIO

A slow burn of a film that I believe actually works for it. I don't feel it gets too inflated and times out at just the right moment before seeming to drag. Josh Brolin and Benicio Del Toro play very well together about keeping Emily Blunt in the dark about her true motives of being on their team. Benicio doesn't have many lines of dialogue but when he does, he delivers them very cold and you believe this man is capable of a great many, hurtful and disturbing things. I'm looking forward to the sequel this summer! 7/10

Thank you for these informative well written reviews. My wife and I really appreciate and enjoy them. I read them to her, she’s not a poster.
We will certainly be looking to catch up with the Slasher flick and the Brolin / Del Toro movie. I will check out the BP but she’s not into Super Hero movies.

Thank you, I definitely appreciate that and glad I could be of assistance! I'm an Amazon Prime member so I was able to see both SPLATTER UNIVERSITY and SICARIO via their streaming service just FYI.

Will be looking out and forward to see more reviews.
My niece and nephew love there Amazon Prime Membership.

The Prime streaming service is getting better in my opinion, movie wise. They're trying harder to compete with Netflix. Before the last year or so it was kind of garbage and I never used it. But when I saw them adding more and better content, I began taking more advantage of it.