I stand by what i posted, you have no idea what it would be like to be in my situation which was more than "loosing a few bucks to the local bookie". I never whined to anyone like a junior high jerkoff. This is an OC forum so I figured it would be interesting to post some real life OC stuff to show a lot of these fanboys its not all fun. In one year I lost my best friend, had my first child, got arrested and lost my business and developed a gambling problem and lost like 60k. I am not ashamed of my post and it was nice to get a lot of the responses ans oms that i did. You seem to be mistaking me for another type of person, im a prettt humble guy but I doubt you would say such things to my face. You got pretty bent out of shape I said thats some "gay shit". Im sorry i offended you if you are a homosexual. I am not biased against anyones sexual orientation, to each his own. I also was not calling out anyone in regards to me being mistaken for another poster, if I came off as harsh I did not intend too. Maybe you are not a millenial but im sure you know what i mean as far as times changing and it being unacceptable now to say "gay shit" "fag" "retarded" etc...