Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
No, I'm just a well-adjusted adult who was raised better than to admire and laud two-bit criminals who have never worked a day in their lives.

What are you, 35 years old, and you worship Joey Merlino like he's a celebrity or something?

LOL.

You must be one of those dorks George Anastasia wrote about who had pictures of Joey Merlino covering his bedroom wall when he was a teenager.

Please tell that story about Ray Wags throwing a stink bomb in a toilet for the 14th time or that time you and your friends went to a bar to spy on obscure Philly mobsters again.

Joey (and the three or four guys he has watching his back every time he picks a fight with somebody) would make me piss my pants, yes, but they wouldn't squeeze free drinks out of me like dumbass marks like you.

Let's face it. If you ever fulfilled your dream of being like one of these guys, you would rat the second you were arrested.

Pussy.

P.S. How am I a keyboard warrior? I've never played up my own toughness or started fights here, you beak nosed greasy twat.

LMAO. Spoken like an absolute insecure coward.

You have pictures of George Michael covering your wall, keyboard warrior.