I’m calling it like it is. This entire trial is laughable. I’ve never seen such bullshit in my life. Article coming later this evening.
21 hours ago

I cut out early for the day just feeling icky. The plan is to attend all day tomorrow.
21 hours ago

Brad Sirkin is who I was talking about. Article coming later
22 hours ago

My opinion is that Cirillo was the main guy, Along with Rubeo and Kriesberg and Camacho and Joey got named only because The fbi wanted Merlino: all transcripts prove that it was everyone else but Merlino who was involved.
22 hours ago

Rubeo said Merlino wanted in his pockets nothing more, yet on multiple tapes Merlino is never heard discussing any of the Medicaid business. A three hour taper didn’t include Merlino discussing anything, however Cirillo and others were.
22 hours ago

Rubeo and Camacho had a joint bank account where they distributed funds from the scripts. Rubeo admitted not all that money wa s put into the bank account. Just some. He gave 1 check to the FBI. Another example of not being honest.
22 hours ago

The only $ Merlino ever got was $5,000 which didn’t come from Rubeos profits but the FBI. At no time@did Merlino ever receive a check or cash from any profit from the cream.
22 hours ago

Rubeo admitted that he only met Merlino because the FBI asked him to get friendly with Merlino because they wanted to indict him for something. Prior to that Rubeo didn’t know Merlino.
22 hours ago

Merlino went to this meeting only to help as a friend and was nothing more than a mediator because his friend Rubeo was upset. It was Rubeo who asked Merlino to introduce him to Brad.
22 hours ago

The Medicaid cream fraud was designed by Rubeo, Kriesberg with Cirillo and Camacho. In meeting Joey tried to defend Rubeos claims that Kriesberg ripped off Camacho built not paying him. At no time was Joey in these discussions other than to try and help Rubeo state his issues
22 hours ago

Lunch break in trial, Pinocchio Rubeo getting hammered non stop all morning. In one statement he said Merlino took 50-100 per script then 30 mins later changed his story. Transcripts proved Merlino didn’t take a dime from this.