Well with the price well over a million $ for Eddie and crew " in Skinny case now for all the people that said Skinny was not the boss or there is no one kicking up or a street tax not going on I guess this rico trial has stifled many mouths.

And for all the people that say Philly is top heavy without soldiers is now a thought of the past .

The new guys in the family must be doing pretty well and not getting anxious and falling for any Feds trying to pinch them .

The one thing that gets me is the amount of cash the associates and the sheer number of associates kicking up is alive and well .

Now I don't get why we are not hearing more about a street tax" not like Scarfo but it's rolling and it's quiet , very surprised at this . Not about the number of men cos I know this area but the cash theses guys are getting and not reaching and getting pinched .

I know a few years back Skinny put it out there that he wanted everything down to a low roar and it has happened, got to hand it to him it's running smoothly!!!

Well all but this case .

Last edited by Serpiente; 01/08/18 07:44 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."