No, I don't think Carl will be back. According to Scott Gimple, he is dead. He will appear in next episode, in which I assume he'll die. frown

According to this attached article, Chandler Riggs had no idea he was being written off til June when he was told about it. (Btw, his father was not happy about it).

I don't read the comics BUT I hear that TWD comic fans were really shocked and didn't see this coming at all. Apparently, Carl lives on in the comics.

I am sad to see him go because I liked him and he has been a part of the cast from day one. We've watched him grow. Enid will be shocked. I'd rather have seen her go to tell the truth.

I know TWD episodes are NOT all perfect and/or action packed, BUT I love the story of the survival AND surprises like this that nobody sees coming. Still, my favorite show!!!!

smile

TIS

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/walk...&soc_trk=ma

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon