Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
The WD sure know how to make great opening episodes of a season, but how did Deegan not get killed.

If that was me Rick should have assigned someone to kill Deegan while they had the stand off. He had plenty of time and opportunity to be killed.

Hi DeNiro

I was wondering the same thing. They talked about it a little on Talking Dead (the entire cast and then some were there) but still left me a little uncertain. Remember Rick said "Only one person needs to die (Negan)." Yet, you're right. They had several clear shots. confused

I expected at least one main character to go (as long as it isn't Rick or Darryl, I'm ok, tho I like the whole cast for the most part.) smile

The ending with Negan and Father Gabriel is interesting. I can't imagine Gabriel getting out alive, unless of course Negan can USE him for something.

I still love this show!!! smile

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon