It was very good man. Especially if you know a lot about Pablo, Colombian conflict, etc, I think it was a very good read. Worth it completely. PM me and I'll hook you up free, any ebook you want, epub, pdf whatever.

At the Devil's table is good don't get me wrong, but the story does stretch a little bit sometimes, or maybe it feels that wat to me. American Desperado is just nuts, very good, very fast paced, incredible... and yeah I love the fact that the author looks up and tries to verify everything Jon says. You can tell Jon exaggerates or lies about like 20-30% of the stuff, but it's still good.

Also been meaning to read The Infiltrator, but first after finishing American Desperado, I'll read Rene "Boxer" Enriquez's book, Black Hand. Seems worth it.

Born to Steel sounds interested, I just got the file a few days ago, but I doubt it will be a top priority on my reading list for a while. Wall Street, brokers, etc don't interest me as much.

-I shot him a coupla' times.
-What's a couple?
-Hmm, more than a couple... Really I don't know the exact amount, maybe I shot him 10 times, 12 times?
-Maybe fifteen?
-Hmm, it could've been fifteen...

-Anthony "Gaspipe" Casso