Originally Posted By: pmac
Think the mafia cops trial an story is the most fascinating mob case 21century just all types of wrong and i still think there innocent of some of the crimes and casso just put it on them. For vic amuso his underboss shouldnt have been that close to these cops. Read the guy bruno facc had a beef with a friend of eppolitos so to help his friend he told casso hes a rat. Just all in all dirty shit. I dont believe they killed lino but whys he killed on the side of a highway.

Read The Brotherhoods if you havent, they arent innocent at all. If anything, Caracappa bit the bullet for Eppolito, which I have huge doubt in myself. Eppolito self admittedly identified more with mob values moreso than he did with LE ones. He painted himself in his own book as a mobster with a badge. He dealt with more mob guys than Casso, example, when the feds raided the home of Rosario Gambino, they found a police dossier that Gambino was in posession of that he most likely received from Eppolito, as it contained his fingerprints. Mind you Eppolito had no involvement in the Rosario Gambino investigation. That of course isnt proof in itself, but it's circumstantial evidence that points to the guilt of Eppolito at the very least.