Originally Posted By: pmac
Its bad gerry. But i really believe he thought greg was a good in his ticket to a made man status. But he even contridicts himself in the book he says at some dinner some capo burned a napkin on a plate and said him n hes best friend are made hut theyll have there official ceromony after allie boy comes home just abunch of bs. I also read gregs daughters book which hay atleast its a real edited book never mentions him other then gregs flunky. Heres what i think linda saduces the groceroy boy to get back at greg for fucking abunch of chicks he thinks to himself i cant kill this 19 20 old kid cause my crazy side chick is fucking him him. And it comes to a quick stop. Around 89 when gregs son n crew is locked up he recruits this young kid larry. There hasnt been a good well written mob book since little als book and crazy phils. Maybe this guy writting the goodfellas vinny asoro book will be good which i think will.

I'm reading the Linda Scarpa book, the daughter, she seems to have liked Larry. So far this book is readable. You're about not being any good books lately. I thought the Leonetti book was a masterpiece. The Al D'arco book was readable, but a big disappointment. There was so much going on during that era there could be an encyclopedia of stories but he barely mentioned or totally ignored too many people and events. He paid way too much attention to that restaurant of his.