Well, I hear Sasha will be in a Star Trek series, so I'm wondering IF she will be killed.

I'm getting tired of Morgan myself. He finally gets angry but murders unjustifiably if you ask me. Him and his stick are annoying. LOL

On another note, was it Sasha or Tara that tired to set Eugene free and he refused to go. Why? He seemed to be managing whatever explosives Negan put him in charge of to contain the Walkers.

When Sasha/Tara saw him from a distance he almost seemed like he was enjoying what he was doing. My first thought was "oh no, don't tell me he actually likes it there." BUT, I am wondering if he's rigging up some kind of explosive or what not to blow up the place and/or escape?? Negan did seem to let him be in charge of it.

He IS a brain and would be good with that kind of thing. Maybe he'll be the one to help Rick and the gang. What do you think?

Btw, wonder where Fr. Gabriel is?
smile

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/23/17 02:43 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon